I'm happy today to take bac my blog after 3 months without posting content, a lot of events happened the last few months, it's time for me to start again with new articles!
Today I'm starting a new diet, "The paleo diet", which actually consists in eating as little processed food as possible. Basically, eating "RAW" foods. It seems really complicated, because we are used to a refined and industrial food due to our developed society. The goal is to go back to the way our ancestors ate. So today, I am unveiling the recipe of my granola paleo that will give you energy for your workout or your long day, without giving you bad sugars like all those granola, industrial muesli full of added sugars.
- 350g of almonds
- 225g of sunflower seeds
- 225g of shelled pumpkin seeds
- 60g sesame seeds
- 12 tbsp coconut powder
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Other dried fruit
- Goji berries.
- Preheat the oven at 150˚C
- Cut the almonds into small pieces.
- Mix all the nuts and seeds together with the coconut in a large bowl.
- Add 3 tbls of coconut oil, 3tbls of vanilla powder and cinnamon.
- Spread mixture on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Stir every 10 minutes to prevent the granola at the edge of the pan from burning.
- Watch carefully after 30 minutes as ovens vary.
- Once the granola is golden brown, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Add the dried fruit once the granola has cooled.
You can also add other ingredients if you want.
Personally, I make a lot of granola, it's a lot cheaper than granola already made at the supermarket. I eat a lot, so for me it's a good way to save money. ✌️😁
I put everything in a jar, it's aesthetic and practical.
Don't hesitate if you have any questions!
Enjoy your meal!